Development of Strategy
This subject examines the elements, processes and techniques involved in the development and implementation of organisational strategy.
- Understand strategy and strategic planning
- Critically analyse and evaluate an organisation’s environment, global and local opportunities and threats, internal capabilities and resources and the context in which the organisation operates
- Evaluate and advise on an organisation’s culture, governance and purpose, and social responsibilities as regards appropriate strategic approaches
- Understand strategic alternatives and evaluate their organisational impact. Advise on appropriate structures and controls that will be required for implementation of the selected strategy
- Critically analyse the challenges related to change management and apply appropriate tactics