Eligibility & exemptions — Graduate Diploma of Applied Corporate Governance
You’re eligible to enter the Graduate Diploma of Applied Corporate Governance if you hold a university degree, or degree-equivalent qualification, satisfying Governance Institute’s entry requirements. You need to provide an official academic transcript issued by your university or other education body.
- Business graduates (majoring in Accounting and/or Finance) may be eligible for exemption from Financial and Management Accounting and Corporate Financial Management.
- Law graduates may be eligible for exemption from Applied Corporate Law/Public Law and Government and Financial and Management Accounting.
- Graduates in both business (majoring in Accounting and/or Finance) and Law may be eligible for exemptions from Financial and Management Accounting and a choice of either Applied Corporate Law/Public Law and Government or Corporate Financial Management.
- Graduates with other degrees will not be eligible for exemptions.
- Non-award students successfully completing six subjects are eligible to apply for Associate or Fellow membership of Governance Institute, depending on their professional experience.
Please contact us to discuss your prior studies and any exemptions you may be eligible for.
- If your degree is older than ten years, further documentation will be required for exemption.
- Exemptions are only granted on the basis of demonstrated equivalent prior studies. You may be asked to provide further evidence of subject content.
Please refer to the postgraduate courses handbook for further details.
To enrol in the course and apply for exemptions please complete an course application form and email it to email@example.com
Kaplan offer recognition of prior learning to Governance Institute members who have completed the Graduate Diploma of Applied Corporate Governance within the previous five years.