Graduate Diploma of Applied Corporate Governance
Your career passport!
Accelerate your career — Australia and beyond
The Graduate Diploma of Applied Corporate Governance provides you with comprehensive knowledge and practical skills in good governance. This is the only course in Australia that leads to becoming an internationally recognised Chartered Secretary. You’ll be taught by industry expert practitioners and academics in governance, and gain insight from special guest presenters. Advance your career and be qualified to assume corporate governance responsibilities. Download the handbook for more information.
What's in it for you?
- Take advantage of flexible learning – online, face-to-face or intensive study.
- Formalise your knowledge with a TEQSA-accredited qualification.
- Learn from industry-leading practitioners.
- Gain membership with the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) — the only course in Australia that leads to this.
- Become a Chartered Secretary — we’re the only professional association in Australia through which this can be gained.
Choose between the public or private sector stream for the first two subjects.
|Graduate Diploma of Applied Corporate Governance|
|Private sector stream||Public sector stream|
|Applied Corporate Law||Public Law and Government|
|Corporate Accountability: Meetings and Disclosure||Public Sector Accountability and Transparency|
|Risk and Compliance|
|Financial and Management Accounting|
|Corporate Financial Management|