Advanced standing agreement between Governance Institute of Australia and James Cook University
Accelerate your academic pathway
Governance Institute's Graduate Certificate of Applied Corporate Governance and Risk Management is recognised for credit into the Master of Governance and Leadership at James Cook University (JCU).
If you complete our Graduate Certificate, you can apply to have the four subjects recognised as advanced standing in JCU's Master of Governance and Leadership (12 credit points of the 36 credit point degree). The Graduate Certificate of Applied Corporate Governance and Risk Management fulfils the requirements for a Governance major in the Master of Governance and Leadership.
What does this mean for you?
- Stand out from your peers with two accredited qualifications - a Masters and Graduate Certificate
- Gain two courses for the price of one Master of Governance and Leadership
- Join Governance Institute's member community and access nationally-recognised postnominals
- You can complete the courses in either order, gaining two courses for the price of one. If you:
- complete Governance Institute's Graduate certificate first, you can apply for advanced standing to have the four subjects recognised as Governance major in the JCU Master of Governance and Leadership.
- enrol in JCU's Master of Governance and Leadership first and complete the core subjects, you can later enrol in the Governance Institute Graduate Certificate and fulfil the requirements of a Governance major
- Each course must be completed within the timeframe stipulated by the host provider
- The Graduate Certificate remains valid for advanced standing in the Masters for a maximum of 10 years
- Articulation agreement expiry date: October 2024