Meetings, Minutes and Resolutions - Online
Sunday, January 1, 2023
12:00 AM to 11:30 PM
Online Self-Paced Learning
Cost (Inc GST)
$585.00 Paid Subscriber
Meetings are an important responsibility for all directors. The process by which directors take decisions can be subject to legal action. Courts of law will not dispute a decision, as that is the responsibility of the directors, but it can dispute the process by which the decision was made.
The aim of this course is to provide an overview of how meetings can be conducted to be an effective use of time and derive outcomes which are in the best interests of the company, as a whole.
The key objectives are to:
- identify the statutory requirements of meetings
- explore best practice in the conduct of meetings
- examine potential solutions for difficult situations in meetings
- highlight best practice for minutes and resolutions.
Who should attend?
- those involved in the preparation and/or recording of proceedings for any form of meeting
- newly appointed company secretaries and assistant company secretaries
- secretariat support staff
- professionals and managers requiring a refresher.
Join and save
Members of Governance Institute receive a discount of up to $110 per short course — find out if you are eligible.