Assessing, Analysing and Treating Risk - Virtual
Tuesday, December 12, 2023
01:00 PM to 04:30 PM
Virtual course via Zoom
Australian Eastern Daylight Time
Cost (Inc GST)
$595.00 Paid Subscriber
This short course is presented via Zoom Meetings and starts 1:00pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time.
This course focuses on how to have risk management systems and processes in place to accurately identify risks, prioritise risks by applying meaningful assessment criteria, and implement effective strategies to manage risk exposures.
The aim of this course is to examine a process for identifying, assessing, analysing, and treating an organisation’s risks.
The course objectives are to:
- apply the risk management process in accordance with the international risk management standard ISO 31000
- identify tools and techniques to analyse, assess and treat risk
- develop knowledge and skills, to more effectively contribute to decisions regarding the organisation’s risk exposures
- determine useful resources that are applicable in risk management.
Who should attend?
- senior managers or directors involved in governance, risk or compliance
- company secretaries
- CEOs, CFOs, COOs chairs, directors
- professionals seeking to strengthen their knowledge in risk governance
- compliance managers, finance managers, line managers, operations, and risk managers.