Certificate in Governance and Risk Management (Quick Start) - Online
Online access for 6 months from purchase
Access anytime online
Online Self-Paced Learning
Cost (Inc GST)
$2,340.00 Paid Subscriber
The Certificate in Governance and Risk Management provides essential knowledge for anyone with governance and risk management responsibilities. Designed and taught by renowned practitioners, you will gain a clear introduction to specialist topic areas and the important issues in relation to governance and risk management principles, frameworks and approaches.
This Quick Start option provides you with the opportunity to commence this Certificate with the enrolment of four core subjects so you understand the foundations of good governance and risk management principles.
You will be given access to the following online short courses:
- Governance and Risk Management
- Assessing, Analysing and Treating Risk
- Risk Management Frameworks
- Meeting Compliance Requirements
If you wish to complete the Certificate you are required to enrol into the final two short courses of your choosing after you complete the Quick Start. Please click here.
There are no prerequisites required for entry to the Certificates, so anyone can study.
The Certificate fee includes the four short courses scheduled above and:
- a downloadable soft copy of the course materials prior to each short course
- an online, 20 question multiple choice exam for each course.
Become a member and save
You may already be eligible for membership via our professional entry scheme. Apply for membership in advance to receive a discount per short course.
Certificate in Governance and Risk Management
If you choose to complete the full Certificate in Governance and Risk Management. You will receive:
- a vocational qualification in your chosen area of study
- practical knowledge and skills that you can readily apply in the work place
- opportunity to become an Affiliated member of the Governance Institute
- You may already be eligible for membership via our professional entry scheme. Apply for membership in advance to receive a discount per short course. .
There are two ways to complete the Certificate:
- As an intensive online, virtual or face-to-face program held over a certain time, please click here and filter for the delivery mode you would like.
- You can opt to complete the Quick Start and then complete the additional two electives by registering onto the short courses individually or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become an Affiliated Member and save
For more information and registration, please click here.