Risk Management Frameworks - Online
Sunday, January 1, 2023
12:00 AM to 11:30 PM
Online Self-Paced Learning
Cost (Inc GST)
$585.00 Paid Subscriber
This course discusses the importance of setting an overall risk management framework within an organisation and examines the key elements of an effective risk management framework that contributes to driving ongoing viability and successful execution of organisational objectives. An organisation’s risk management framework guides its approach to risk management and supports the embedment of a culture of risk awareness.
The aim of this course is to examine how risk management frameworks assist organisations achieve their goals more effectively.
The course objectives are to:
- define risk and uncertainty
- examine the key elements of an effective risk management framework
- recognise the importance of a holistic approach to risk management
- discuss the benefits of adopting an enterprise risk management (ERM) approach
- determine useful resources that are applicable in the area of risk management.
Who should attend?
- senior managers or directors involved in governance, risk or compliance
- company secretaries
- CEOs, CFOs, COOs chairs, directors
- professionals seeking to strengthen their knowledge in risk governance
- compliance managers, finance managers, line managers, operations, and risk managers.
Join and save
Members of Governance Institute receive a discount of up to $110 per short course — find out if you are eligible.