Networking Breakfast: International Women's Day
Tuesday 8 March 2022
07:00am - 09:00am
Sofitel Melbourne On Collins, 25 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Cost (Inc GST)
Four dimensions of infrastructure sustainability
Infrastructure sustainability is imperative for operation, equity, resilience, recovery, and growth in a challenging environment.
The latest in our Women in Leadership series, this special briefing will see Australia’s infrastructure and sustainability leaders discuss the contexts in which our infrastructure systems live and operate.
Join us to unpack the urgent issues that are challenging the sustainability of our infrastructure systems. How do we need to change our thinking, design and strategy to deliver sustainable, equitable, efficient and accessible infrastructure?
What is in it for you?
Our expert panel will examine:
- The four dimensions of sustainability — Economic and financial, social, environmental and institutional.
- Australia’s social challenge — equity, ageing, health, community.
- Aligning economic and development strategies with resource, skilling, and mobilisation.
- The spotlight on National critical infrastructure
- Australia’s climate challenge and the task for mitigation, transition and innovation
Who should attend?
- Non-executive Directors
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Governance and risk management professionals
- Retired members
- Government/Public sector professionals
- Non-Government organisations
National Event Sponsor