Business Continuity and Reputation Risk
Thursday 4 August 2022
9:00am to 12:30pm
Governance Institute of Australia
500 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Cost (Inc GST)
Please be advised this short course has changed to a 9:00am start time.
This half-day course focuses on the recovery of your business in the event of a crisis or disaster.
Organisations must be fully equipped to respond effectively to disasters or other extraordinary circumstances that cause major disruption to normal operations. The most widely accepted strategy for addressing the risks of major disruption to operations is to implement a business continuity plan (BCP). Having a business continuity plan, as well as plans to protect the organisation’s public reputation in the immediate aftermath of a major unplanned event or crisis, is a critical aspect of an organisation’s risk management framework.
In this course, participants will:
- gain practical insights into the systems and processes which ensure that your business remains viable throughout and after a crisis or disaster
- learn about the tools and approaches for managing your organisation’s reputational risk
- explore reputational risk case studies and their consequences.
Who should attend?
- Risk officers and managers
- Risk analysts
- Compliance officers and managers
- Finance managers
- Line managers
- Operations managers
- Assistant company secretaries
- Professionals and managers involved in analysing, assessing and treating risk
- For example, risk practitioner
How the course will be delivered
This half-day course delivered face to face in our Melbourne office is facilitated by an experienced trainer with practical governance/risk management experience. You will learn from the facilitator, from your peers and by examining case studies which will support your post-course application of knowledge in the workplace.
QR code check-in, and/or proof of vaccination status may be required depending on advice from your relevant State or Territory authority.
Join and save
Members of Governance Institute receive a discount of up to $120 per subject — find out if you are eligible.