Risk Management Frameworks
Monday, 5 July 2021
12:30pm to 4:00pm
Virtual course via Zoom
Cost (Inc GST)
Please be advised this event is presented in a LIVE virtual format via Zoom webinar.
When: Monday 5th July, 2021
Please check time zones below for meeting time in your state.
12:30pm – 4:00pm AWST (WA)
2:00pm – 5:30pm ACST (SA & NT)
2:30pm – 6:00pm AEST (NSW, VIC & QLD)
A half-day course delivering practical information on managing risk within your organisation’s regulatory and governance frameworks.
This course provides participants with:
- an overview of how to establish a risk management framework within an organisation
- an understanding of why a risk-aware culture is vital in achieving organisational objectives
- the knowledge and skills to assess the efficacy of risk management systems and processes within an organisation
- an appreciation of the benefits of adopting a holistic approach to implementing risk management on an enterprise-wide basis
- the confidence to manage organisational risks effectively and to plan for future risk.
Who should attend this event?
- Risk officers and managers
- Risk analysts
- Compliance officers and managers
- Finance managers
- Line managers
- Operations managers
- Assistant company secretaries
- Professionals - anyone involved in analysing, assessing and treating risk.
Join and save
Members of Governance Institute receive a discount of up to $110 per subject — find out if you are eligible.