Certificate in Governance Practice - Quick Start (Online)
Friday, 1 January 2021 to Friday, 31 December 2021
8:00am to 11:59pm
Cost (Inc GST)
Quick Start to the Certificate in Governance Practice (Online)
The Certificate in Governance Practice is designed and taught by leading experts in the field of governance and is made up of four compulsory short courses and two elective short courses. Addressing the learning needs of a wide range of professionals with varying levels of governance responsibilities, this option will provide you with an introduction to good governance practice.
This Quick Start option provides you with the opportunity to commence this Certificate with the enrolment of four core subjects so you understand the foundations of good governance and the responsibilities of the stakeholders which ensure that the mechanism for monitoring the actions, policies and decisions of organisations is maintained.
You will be given access to the following online short courses:
If you wish to complete the Certificate you are required to enrol into the final two short courses of your choosing after you complete the Quick Start. Please click here.
There are no prerequisites required for entry to the Certificates, so anyone can study.
The Certificate fee includes the four short courses scheduled above and:
- a downloadable soft copy of the course materials prior to each short course
- an online, 20 question multiple choice exam for each course.
Become a member and save
You may already be eligible for membership via our professional entry scheme. Apply for membership in advance to receive a discount of $110 per short course. That’s a saving of up to $440 for the Certificate.
Certificate in Governance Practice - Intensive
If you choose to complete the full Certificate in Governance Practice. You will receive:
- a vocational qualification in your chosen area of study
- practical knowledge and skills that you can readily apply in the work place
- opportunity to become an Affiliated member of the Governance Institute
- You may already be eligible for membership via our professional entry scheme. Apply for membership in advance to receive a discount of $110 per short course. That's a saving of up to $440 for the full Certificate.
There are two ways to complete the Certificate:
1. As an intensive online, virtual it face-to-face program held over a certain time, please click here and filter for the delivery mode you would like.
2. You can opt to complete the Quick Start and then complete the additional two electives by registering onto the short courses individually or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Become an Affiliated Member and save
For more information and registration, please click here.