Assessing, Analysing and Treating Risk
Wednesday, 26 May 2021
1:30pm to 5:00pm
Charles Darwin University Waterfront
21 Kitchener Drive
DARWIN NT 0800
Cost (Inc GST)
Examine the importance of managing and mitigating the impact of risk within an organisation.
This practical course will provide you with:
- the knowledge and tools to identify and analyse key risks that may affect your organisation
- practical guidance on implementing risk minimisation strategies
- tools to effectively manage risk across industry sectors
- key tips on embedding risk management within your organisation’s culture and structure
- specific knowledge of the effect of AS/NZS ISO 31000-2009 risk standard on your risk management framework.
This is an interactive course recommended for those who have risk responsibilities in their role (and are looking to consolidate or refresh their knowledge), or those wishing to move into the risk field.
Who should attend this event?
- Senior managers or directors involved in governance, risk or compliance
- Company secretaries
- CEOs, CFOs, COOs chairs, directors
- Professionals seeking to strengthen their knowledge in governance
- Compliance managers, finance managers, line managers, operations and risk managers.
Join and save
Members of Governance Institute receive a discount of up to $110 per subject — find out if you are eligible.