Risk Management Essentials
Thursday, 2 January 2020
12:00am to 11:59pm
Cost (Inc GST)
As a Strategic Alliance Partner with AuSAE we are pleased to provide our Subscriber pricing to the AuSAE community. You will note that price in all categories above.
A half-day course delivering practical information on the application of AS/NZS ISO 31000 and how to embed a risk-aware culture to enhance business opportunity and strategy.
This course provides participants with:
- an overview of how to establish an effective risk management framework within an organisation
- an understanding of why a risk-aware culture is vital in achieving organisational objectives and enhancing value
- the knowledge and skills to assess the effectiveness of risk management systems and processes within an organisation
- an appreciation of the benefits of an enterprise-wide approach to risk management
- insights into emerging areas or risk and the future of risk management as a discipline
Who should attend this event?
- Risk officers and managers
- Risk analysts
- Compliance officers and managers
- Finance managers
- Line managers
- Operations managers
- Assistant company secretaries
- Anyone involved in risk management.
Join and save
Members of Governance Institute receive a discount of up to $110 per short course — find out if you are eligible.