Effective Director Course – Module 1: High-performing boards
Tuesday, 26 October 2021 to Tuesday, 26 October 2021
9:00am to 5:00pm
Cost (Inc GST)
Using the Tricker Model as an integrating framework, this module defines corporate governance and outlines how it operates in practice. Explore the boundaries between board and the executive, the balance between conformance and performance, and ensuring the appropriate level of monitoring and supervising of management activity.
- Define corporate governance and outline how it operates in practice.
- Examine the role and core duties of directors and the board.
- Analyse the key attributes of a high-performing board.
- Discuss the link between the board and board performance.
- Board and governance foundations
- The practice of corporate governance
- The high-performing board
- Practical matters – board meetings and board structure
Join and save
Members of Governance Institute receive a discount of up to $130 for the full day module — find out if you are eligible.