WOB - Virtual: Not-for-Profit Governance Forum
Friday, 13 November 2020
8:30am to 1:30pm
Cost (Inc GST)
Enrich. Pivot. Thrive.
As a Strategic Alliance Partner, we are pleased to provide Women on Boards with our member pricing.
Join our community of not-for-profit (NFP) employees and volunteers. You'll gain practical insights on best practice governance within the NFP sector. Due to the current Victorian social distancing restrictions we are running an virtual forum with as much networking as possible. Stay tuned for more updates.
How do you want to attend the forum?
Why you should attend?
- Good governance and strong leadership is essential to the strength of your NFP organisation during these challenging times of significant sectoral change
- Our expert speakers will challenge current thinking, encourage innovation and share solutions that assist with operational and governance challenges
- You’ll gain practical governance knowledge and skills to support you in your role and lead to enhanced performance for the organisation as a whole
- This is an opportunity to interact with fellow NFP professionals on the key issues facing the sector.
- director obligations
- workforce nuances
- innovation and sustainability during a pandemic
- financial stability
- practical case studies from NFPs in a crisis.
- 8:30 - 8:45 - Networking
- 8:45 - 9:00 - Opening statement
- 9:00 - 9:40 - Pivot on a Pinhead - how organisations had to adapt
- 9:40 - 10:20 - Financial stability - cash flows, fundraising and government stimulus packages
- 10:20 - 10:50 - Morning tea & networking
- 10:50 - 11:50 - Governance of staff health and safety - return to work plans
- 11:50 - 12:30 - Sustainability and across the NFP sector
- 12:30 - 1:30 - Lunch & ACNC update
*These times are subject to change slightly