Meeting Compliance Requirements
Wednesday, 25 August 2021
8:30am to 12:00pm
Governance Institute of Australia
100 Creek Street
BRISBANE QLD 4000
Cost (Inc GST)
This half-day course focuses on the role of an effective compliance framework as an integral part of an organisation’s overall business strategy.
In this course, you will:
- explore a variety of compliance approaches that underpin an organisation’s legal framework
- consider essential regulatory requirements, compliance standards and guidelines
- gain practical information on compliance monitoring to uncover regulatory and/or legal breaches
- gain a practical understanding of how compliance fits into your organisation — especially alignment with key business objectives, and how compliance processes can reinforce and positively strengthen organisational culture.
Who should attend this event?
- Risk officers and managers
- Risk analysts
- Compliance officers and managers
- Finance managers
- Line managers
- Operations managers
- Assistant company secretaries
- Anyone whose role involves analysing, assessing and treating risk
Attendance and completion of this course is cross recognisable with the Legal Practice Board of WA CPD hours in:
- Risk management - 2.0 hrs
- WHS - 0.5 hrs
- Procedures, templates and manuals - 0.5 hrs
- Consideration of the compliance requirements of an effective compliance framework - 2.0 hrs.
Join and save
Members of Governance Institute receive a discount of up to $110 per subject — find out if you are eligible.