Not-for-Profit Governance Forum
Tuesday, 13 October 2020
9:00am to 3:30pm
17 Blue Street
NORTH SYDNEY NSW 2060
Cost (Inc GST)
Enrich. Pivot. Thrive.
Join our community of not-for-profit (NFP) employees and volunteers. You'll gain practical insights on best practice governance within the NFP sector.
This year, we’re running a hybrid forum — attend in a safe face-to-face event or register to watch the session online.
Why you should attend?
- Good governance and strong leadership is essential to the strength of your NFP organisation during these challenging times of significant sectoral change
- Our expert speakers will challenge current thinking, encourage innovation and share solutions that assist with operational and governance challenges
- You’ll gain practical governance knowledge and skills to support you in your role and lead to enhanced performance for the organisation as a whole
- This is an opportunity to interact with fellow NFP professionals on the key issues facing the sector.
- director obligations
- workforce HR nuances
- innovation and sustainability during a pandemic
- financial crime and risks during a crisis
- practical case studies from NFPs in a crisis.
- Regulatory update
- Legal implications for directors and officers during and post-covid
- Sustainability and innovation in a new economic era
- Governance in the aged care sector
- Governance reform
- Jack de Groot, Chief Executive Officer, St Vincent de Paul Society (Vinnies) NSW
- Gary Johns, Commissioner, ACNC
- Hannah Rose, Group Principal, Nexus Law Group
- Paul Sadler, CEO, Presbyterian Aged Care
- Trent Dean, CEO, Mercy Connect
- Catherine Maxwell FGIA FCG, General Manager, Policy and Advocacy