Virtual: Not-for-Profit Governance Forum
Tuesday, 13 October 2020
8:45am to 3:30pm
Cost (Inc GST)
Enrich. Pivot. Thrive.
Join our community of not-for-profit (NFP) employees and volunteers. You'll gain practical insights on best practice governance within the NFP sector.
This year, we’re running a hybrid forum — attend in a safe face-to-face event or register to watch online.
Why you should attend?
- Good governance and strong leadership is essential to the strength of your NFP organisation during these challenging times of significant sectoral change
- Our expert speakers will challenge current thinking, encourage innovation and share solutions that assist with operational and governance challenges
- You’ll gain practical governance knowledge and skills to support you in your role and lead to enhanced performance for the organisation as a whole
- This is an opportunity to interact with fellow NFP professionals on the key issues facing the sector.
- director obligations
- workforce HR nuances
- innovation and sustainability during a pandemic
- financial crime and risks during a crisis
- practical case studies from NFPs in a crisis.
- The Hon Gary Johns, Commissioner, ACNC
- Joanne Redburn GIA, Legal Practioner Director, NFP Lawyers
- Chris Skelton FGIA, Director, NFP Accountants
- Peter Ffrench, Director, Ffrench Connection
- Karyn Walsh, CEO, Micah Projects
- Nerida Bradley, former CEO, Australian Land Conservation Alliance
- Elizabeth Jameson, Director, RACQ
- Daniel Abrahams, Director Transformer, Bond University
- Leanne Kemp, CEO, Everledger
- David Morgan, Managing Director, PKF Integrity
- Plus more
- Focus session: Panel: Pivot for Purpose
- Fireside chat: Directors Obligations
- Presentation: Managing a workforce in a new world environment
- Panel discussion: Sustainability and innovation in a new economic era
- Presentation: Financial crime, fraud & risks after a crisis
- Keynote: This is our story
Proudly sponsored by
In collaboration with