Accidental Company Secretary®
Thursday, 24 September 2020
9:00am to 12:30pm
Governance Institute of Australia
100 Creek Street
BRISBANE QLD 4000
Cost (Inc GST)
As a Strategic Alliance Partner with AuSAE we are pleased to provide our Subscriber pricing to the AuSAE community. You will note that price in all categories above.
We are pleased to deliver this short course in a face-to face format from July. Read more about how we are doing this safely.
This half-day course provides practical information and resources you can apply directly in your role as company secretary.
Covering the essentials of corporate governance, the program will equip you to:
- comply with legislative and regulatory obligations
- promote and initiate corporate governance frameworks and processes
- manage director and shareholder meetings
- manage and produce meeting minutes.
Perform your key responsibilities with confidence, including statutory obligations, corporate governance, director and shareholder meetings and minutes.
Who should attend this event?
- Newly appointed company secretaries
- Assistant company secretaries
- Support staff to the company secretary
- Staff likely to move into a company secretarial role in the near future
- Employees of public and proprietary companies.
Join and save
Members of Governance Institute receive a discount of up to $110 per subject — find out if you are eligible.