Risk Management Essentials
Thursday, 24 September 2020
1:30pm to 5:00pm
Adelaide venue To Be Advised
ADELAIDE SA 5000
Cost (Inc GST)
As a Strategic Alliance Partner with AuSAE we are pleased to provide our Subscriber pricing to the AuSAE community. You will note that price in all categories above.
We are pleased to deliver this short course in a face-to face format from July. Read more about how we are doing this safely.
A half-day course delivering practical information on the application of AS/NZS ISO 31000 and how to embed a risk-aware culture to enhance business opportunity and strategy.
This course provides participants with:
- an overview of how to establish an effective risk management framework within an organisation
- an understanding of why a risk-aware culture is vital in achieving organisational objectives and enhancing value
- the knowledge and skills to assess the effectiveness of risk management systems and processes within an organisation
- an appreciation of the benefits of an enterprise-wide approach to risk management
- insights into emerging areas or risk and the future of risk management as a discipline
Who should attend this event?
- Risk officers and managers
- Risk analysts
- Compliance officers and managers
- Finance managers
- Line managers
- Operations managers
- Assistant company secretaries
- Anyone involved in risk management.
Join and save
Members of Governance Institute receive a discount of up to $110 per subject — find out if you are eligible.