Effective Director Course – Module 1: High-performing boards
Tuesday, 27 October 2020 to Tuesday, 27 October 2020
9:00am to 5:00pm
Governance Institute of Australia
500 Collins Street
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
Cost (Inc GST)
Using the Tricker Model as an integrating framework, this module defines corporate governance and outlines how it operates in practice. Explore the boundaries between board and the executive, the balance between conformance and performance, and ensuring the appropriate level of monitoring and supervising of management activity.
- Define corporate governance and outline how it operates in practice.
- Examine the role and core duties of directors and the board.
- Analyse the key attributes of a high-performing board.
- Discuss the link between the board and board performance.
- Board and governance foundations
- The practice of corporate governance
- The high-performing board
- Practical matters – board meetings and board structure
As a Strategic Alliance Partner with AuSAE we are pleased to provide our Subscriber pricing to the AuSAE community. You will note that price in all categories above.
We are pleased to deliver this short course in a face-to face format from July. Read more about how we are doing this safely.