Workshop: Preparing board papers
Tuesday, 3 December 2019
9:00am to 12:30pm
Governance Institute of Australia
8 Victoria Avenue
PERTH WA 6000
Cost (Inc GST)
This skills focused workshop is aimed at professionals with varying degrees of experience who require advanced capability in writing and structuring papers for committees and boards across all sectors. This is especially relevant in the light of deficiencies in reporting highlighted by the royal commission.
Who should attend?
- Those who report to a committee or board
- Recently appointed company secretaries
- Anyone seeking a more advanced proficiency in preparing board papers
- write an effective executive summary
- fully align agenda with strategy
- ensure transparency of business operations