Meeting ASIC Requirements
Online access for 21 days from purchase
Cost (Inc GST)
This half-day course provides a practical and applied approach to meeting ASIC requirements.
ASIC is the regulator of company behaviour, and it is essential to have a sound and current understanding of both the enabling and limiting conditions of governance regulations.
Designed in close consultation with industry practitioners, this course provides:
- essential information for completing annual statements, key forms, solvency resolutions and the lodgement of documents — on time and in electronic format
- an understanding of the impact of requirements in dealing with ASIC
- clarity on your role in meeting ASIC requirements
- practical tips for meeting lodging requirements.
Newly appointed company secretaries and those keen to consolidate and refresh their knowledge of ASIC requirements should attend this course.
Who should attend?
- Compliance officers, managers and administrators
- Newly appointed company secretaries
- Secretarial support staff
- Professionals and managers requiring a refresher
Join and save
Members of Governance Institute receive a discount of up to $110 per short course — find out if you are eligible.