Online access for 21 days from purchase
Cost (Inc GST)
This half-day course provides governance professionals with valuable information and practical approaches for taking control of an Annual General Meeting (AGM).
- consider in detail the dynamics of organising an AGM
- receive guidance on providing counsel to the chairman and directors
- enhance your knowledge of meeting requirements and procedures
- gain valuable and current information on conducting an AGM
- gain access to sample documentation, saving you both time and effort.
This course is highly recommended for governance professionals who are looking to consolidate their knowledge and increase their effectiveness in running AGMs.
Who should attend:
- Professionals and managers involved in the preparation and running of an AGM
- Company secretaries
- Assistant company secretaries
- CEOs and chairs
- Governance professionals
- Administrators/support staff within AGM-provider organisations
Join and save
Members of Governance Institute receive a discount of up to $110 per short course — find out if you are eligible.