Business Continuity and Reputation Risk
Monday, 9 September 2019
1:30pm to 5:00pm
Governance Institute of Australia
8 Victoria Avenue
PERTH WA 6000
Cost (Inc GST)
This half-day course focuses on the recovery of your business in the event of a crisis or disaster.
Organisations must be fully equipped to respond effectively to disasters or other extraordinary circumstances that cause major disruption to normal operations. The most widely accepted strategy for addressing the risks of major disruption to operations is to implement a business continuity plan (BCP). Having a business continuity plan, as well as plans to protect the organisation’s public reputation in the immediate aftermath of a major unplanned event or crisis, is a critical aspect of an organisation’s risk management framework.
In this course, participants will:
- gain practical insights into the systems and processes which ensure that your business remains viable throughout and after a crisis or disaster
- learn about the tools and approaches for managing your organisation’s reputational risk
- explore reputational risk case studies and their consequences.
Who should attend?
- Risk officers and managers
- Risk analysts
- Compliance officers and managers
- Finance managers
- Line managers
- Operations managers
- Assistant company secretaries
- Professionals and managers involved in analysing, assessing and treating risk
- For example, risk practitioner
Join and save
Members of Governance Institute receive a discount of up to $110 per subject — find out if you are eligible.