Risk and Compliance
Semester 1, 2019, class commences Tuesday 12 March 2019
5:45pm to 7:45pm
Governance Institute of Australia
500 Collins Street
MELBOURNE VIC 3000
Cost (Inc GST)
This subject ties together the fundamental frameworks of risk and compliance. It provides a practical foundation of approaches to both risk management and compliance. It highlights legal requirements in terms of privacy, trade practices and equal opportunity, health and safety.
The subject includes the following:
- Risk management framework
- Compliance frameworks
- Business continuity management
- Reputation risk
- Competition and Consumer Act compliance
- Privacy compliance
- Project risk
- Environmental risk
- Employment law
- Work environment — Equal opportunity, health and safety
- Superannuation — The regulatory framework
- Case study and subject review
Please note: Risk and Compliance first class has been rescheduled to Tuesday, 12 March 2019 due to a public holiday.
The remanding weeks 2 - 12 will be held on a Monday evening.