Friday, 30 November 2018
1:00pm to 4:30pm
Governance Institute of Australia
5 Hunter Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Cost (Inc GST)
Designed for those who will be involved in making strategic decisions, this half-day course delivers an essential overview of the Australian Security Risk Standard in the context of data security and emerging technologies.
This course provides participants with:
- an overview of the “three domains” of security risk - People, Assets and Technology
- a focus on the Board’s responsibilities
- examples of how security issues can be addressed by company risk management tools and what else needs to be put in place
- insights into risks involving data security and emerging technologies at the global level
Who should attend this course?
- Professional advisers
- Risk officers and managers
- Risk analysts
- Compliance officers and managers
- Finance managers
- Assistant company secretaries
- Anyone involved in risk management
Join and save
Members of Governance Institute receive a discount of up to $110 per subject — find out if you are eligible.