Virtual Governance and Risk Management Forum 2020 — Watch the recordings
Agility. Resilience. Impact.
The 2020 event was anchored by a timely theme: Agility. Resilience. Impact.
The program unpacked the realities and state of play of governance and risk management to help you understand and manage the unique threats and emerging crises from the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Business leaders from across key sectors shared their expertise and insights on adaptable strategies and frameworks for responsible governance and agile risk management at this unprecedented time.
Missed the forum? Don't panic. We recorded the sessions for you.
Step one — View the program to choose your preferred sessions
View the program to decide which sessions you want to watch.
Step two — Register and watch your session on demand
Day one sessions
Day two sessions
Session 2 — Risk Management Survey 2020 (FREE SESSION)
- Julia Banks, Business Leader & Former Federal MP
- Stephen Walters, Chief Economist, NSW Treasury
- Andrew Humpherson, CEO & Managing Director, Barton Deakin
- Mark Allison, Managing Director, Elders
- Joanna Knox, Chief Risk Officer, Telstra
- Matt Mueller FGIA FCIS, Chief Information Officer, Iluka
- Kevin Lewis FGIA, Chief Compliance Officer, ASX
- Mark Salomon, Group Risk Manager, Vicinity Centres
- John Price, Commissioner, Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Dr Gary Johns, Commissioner, Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission
Congratulations to our competition winners who received a one day pass to the Governance and Risk Management Forum 2020:
- Rochelle Oberholzer, SA
- Carol Pagnon, TAS
- Anne Cornish, WA
- S Cobin, NT
- Gerard Kennedy, QLD
- Megan McKenzie, NSW
- Mokammel Hoque, VIC.
Interested in partnering with us?
With a membership of over 7,500 chartered secretaries, governance leaders and risk managers from some of Australia’s largest organisations, Governance Institute of Australia is the only fully independent professional association with a sole focus on governance excellence. For 110 years, our education, research, advocacy, and support networks have provided cutting edge governance and risk management advice to Australian business leaders from all walks of life. We celebrate Australia’s successes, and challenge it to be even better. Learn more