Public Sector Governance Forum
Enrich your governance and risk management knowledge and gain the latest tools, tips and strategic thinking to lead your organisation within the public sector.
This is a unique opportunity to hear from prominent voices in the public sector and grow your network.
Who should attend?
- Senior policy analysts.
- Managers in federal, state and local government.
- Directors and executives of government business enterprises (GBEs) and state-owned companies (SOCs).
- Consultants and professional advisers to the public sector, GBEs and SOCs.
Upcoming Public Sector Governance Forum events
- WA — 10 October
- VIC — 11 October
- TAS — 7 November — open to all sectors
- NT — 13 November — open to all sectors
Register your interest for public sector events across Australia
If you would like to register your interest for 2019 please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the latest updates as soon as they are available.