Not-for-Profit Governance Forum
Recording is available for those who registered.
The last two years have seen NFPs and charities leading the response and resilience to climate disasters and health crises from the front lines. Now the sector must lead the rebound with its deep insights into the impact of recent disruptions on our people and communities.
Mental health and wellbeing, the democratisation of technology and the power it brings to extend scope and scale and quality of service delivery, innovation in business models to drive impact and social return on investment, and how the flexibility of transitional arrangements that assisted the sector in its response can be adapted to streamline future policy and function.
Each of these key factors and more will be discussed in a packed agenda delivered by sector leaders from across Australia.
- What does good policy look like?
- Technology, sector innovation and social justice
- Strategic financial reporting to demonstrate that you are adding value
- Investing for impact - Innovative business models for social enterprises
- Mapping human risk – clients, community, volunteers and workforce
- Strengthening the business continuity plan
Join us on 9 December 2021 to hear what the future of the Australia charities and not-for-profits sector will look like. Find out how your mission, governance and strategy can be made fit for purpose to accelerate the rebound and deliver innovation, growth and well-being.
Why you should attend?
- Good governance and strong leadership are essential to the strength of your NFP organisation during these challenging times of significant sectoral change
- Our expert speakers will challenge current thinking, encourage innovation, and share solutions that assist with operational and governance challenges.
- You’ll gain practical governance knowledge and skills to support you in your role and lead to enhanced performance for the organisation.
- This is an opportunity to interact with fellow NFP professionals on the key issues facing the sector.