Not-for-Profit Governance Forum
Drivers for purposeful service delivery and impact
Friday, 29 July 2022 | Hamilton, QLD and Virtual
Early bird pricing ends Wednesday, 22 June 2022
Growing inequality, economic uncertainty, social disconnection, climate change, wars, civil unrest, human displacement – the list of disruptive events continues to swell the need and task of the not-for-profits and charities.
The diversity and scale of needs and the challenges for capacity and resource, calls on the sector to find a purposeful strategy that will extend reach, influence and impact. There is also the continuing conversation with governments to provide a purpose-fit policy and regulatory landscape to enable and empower sector sustainability and growth.
Join us for this premium annual event that brings together some of the leading thinkers and practitioners from not-for-profits and charities across Australia to discuss the most urgent challenges and solutions. Their insights and discussions will inform your strategy for effective delivery and service excellence.
Our panel of speakers will look at:
- Removing regulatory barriers – where are the roadblocks?
- Duties of responsible persons and charities and the accountabilities under the act
- Levers for purposeful innovation to transform business models
- Risk profile, appetite, and maturity – plotting what this means for your organisation
- How technology is changing the scope and scale of service impact
- The charities workforce challenge
- Managing and motivating a volunteer workforce
- Modern philanthropy – what makes it work
|Register for QLD||Register for virtual|
|QLD face-to-face||Early bird rate||Full price|
|Virtual||Early bird rate||Full price|
National Gold Sponsors: