Not-for-profit Governance Forum
Not-for-Profit Governance Forum is a must-attend event for NFP employees and volunteers. You'll gain practical advice on how to integrate governance and risk management within the NFP sector at both a strategic and operational level.
In recent years, there has been an increased focus on the governance and administration of NFP organisations. Both governance professionals and volunteers are often asked to support not-for-profit entities in either a secretary or director role. We want to support you in the unique terrain of NFP governance and its challenges.
Why you should attend?
- We understand that the NFP sector is very diverse and faces greater governance expectations. Good governance and strong leadership is essential to the strength of your NFP organisation during these challenging times of significant sectoral change
- Our expert speakers will challenge current thinking, encourage innovation and share solutions that assist with operational and governance challenges
- You’ll gain practical governance knowledge and skills to support you in your role and lead to enhanced performance for the organisation as a whole
- This is an opportunity to interact with fellow NFP professionals on the key issues facing the sector
Upcoming Public Sector Governance Forum events
- NSW — 11 October — details to be announced
- QLD — full details to be announced
Register your interest for 2019
Thanks to everyone that attended in 2018. If you would like to register your interest for 2019 please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the latest updates as soon as they are available.