Not-for-Profit Governance Forum
Engaging with stakeholders to deliver measurable impact
Wednesday, 19 July 2023
This premium annual event brings together some of the leading thinkers and practitioners from not-for-profits and charities across Australia to discuss the challenges and solutions. Their insights and discussions will inform your strategy for effective stakeholder engagement, delivery and service excellence.
The 2023 program will examined the following topics
- Building knowledge of the ecosystem.
- Regulatory update — Standardising fundraising, charities advocacy and the Referendum and more.
- The voice of your people — How NFPs and charities, hear, listen to, and gather the insights from the people for whose service we exist.
- Digital strategies to deepen impact and improve program and stakeholder outcomes.
- A thorny issue – the composition and retention of boards.
- Running the charity as a business – keeping the bottom-line in the black.
- The shape and value of an ERM framework.
- Updating the business model to better fit purpose and capability.
- The Hon Dr Andrew Leigh MP, Assistant Minister for Competition, Charities and Treasury
- Sue Woodward AM, Commissioner, Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission
- Kane Blackman FGIA, Chief Executive Officer, Good Sammy
- Simon Goodrich, Co-Founder, Portable
- Tanner Noakes, Founder & Financial Modeller, Of the Oak Finance (Singapore)
- Helen Stephenson CBE, Chief Executive Officer, UK Charities Commission
- Sean Rooney, Non-executive Director, McLean Care
- Megan Motto FGIA, Chief Executive, Governance Institute of Australia
- Justin Hogg CPA FGIA FCG, Managing Director, Right Source
- Pauline Vamos FGIA FCG Chair, Governance Institute of Australia