National Public Sector Governance Forum 2023
|Register for Adelaide, SA||Register for Virtual|
It has been a year of reform for the public sector. The government aims to enhance public service by achieving three main goals. These goals include improving conditions for the community, being a responsible employer and contributing to a fairer and more inclusive Australia.
The 2023 National Public Sector Governance Forum will consider key strategies to deliver this mission and how ethics, trust, and inclusion can shape culture and drive effective governance.
Join us as we consider the impact of digitalisation and AI on innovation and the workforce in the public sector. Additionally, we will examine the effects of the Referendum and the way forward on such a pivotal moment for Australia.
An eminent panel of public sector leaders will share their insights, vast experience and strategies at this leading annual sector event. You will hear from these sector leaders and have an opportunity to network with like-minded peers.
- The Hon PLG Brereton, AM, RFD, SC, Commissioner, National Anti-Corruption Commission
- Ann Vanstone KC, Commissioner Independent Commission Against Corruption
- David Koch, Chairman Pinstripe Media, Ausbiz, Port Adelaide Football Club, Former co-host Sunrise Channel 7
- Hon John Hatzistergos, Chief Commissioner, NSW Independent Commission Against Corruption
- Mr Bruce Barbour, Chairperson, Queensland, Crime and Corruption Commission
- Karin Geraghty FGIA, Principal Consultant, Stratdigi Speaker
- Dr Michelle Perugini, Co-Founder & CEO, Presagen A.I. Enhanced Healthcare
- Dr Keith Suter AM, Global futurist and media commentator on national and foreign affairs, features on Channel 7 Sunrise
- Charitee Davies FGIA, Associate Director, Grosvenor Performance Group
- Scott Way, Director, Industrial & Organisational Psychology, BDO
- Natasha Stott Despoja AO, Former Senator for SA, UN Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW)
Who should attend?
- Senior policy analysts.
- Managers in federal, state and local government.
- Directors and executives of government business enterprises (GBEs) and state-owned companies (SOCs).
- Consultants and professional advisers to the public sector, GBEs and SOCs.
- Governance and risk professionals.
Group booking discount
Purchase three tickets and receive a complimentary fourth ticket.
Contact the Events Team at email@example.com to organise group bookings.
"Governance Institute's Public Sector Forum is very relevant to the quick changing environment of the Public Sector. It gets you thinking what can be done better at all levels of an organisation. Always a well organised forum with great speakers and would certainly recommend attending this annual event to anyone in the Public Sector."
Peter Brass, Manager, Finance & Governance and Company Secretary,
National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd.