Future of the governance professional
The key themes that will define governance practice by 2025
Our Future of the governance professional report provides an unparalleled insight into the challenges facing governance professionals, both now and into the future of 2025.
As the key association representing governance experts and risk managers, we leveraged our unique access to this expertise to provide industry-leading insights into the challenges facing Australian organisations.
- Interviews with senior governance executives, including the ASX100
- Surveyed data from our 33,000 database
- Roundtable with senior executives from some of Australia's largest organisations, chaired by CEO Megan Motto
Free podcast: Unpacking the future of the governance professional
We discussed this report in a panel session at our National Conference in September 2019.
- What will the Australian governance landscape and the role of the governance professional going to look like in 2025?
- How will the role change?
- What new skills and attributes will be required to keep up to pace and relevant?
- Chair: TK Kerstetter, Host, Inside America’s Boardrooms
- Megan Motto FGIA, Chief Executive, Governance Institute of Australia
- Julie McPherson, Company Secretary & Group General Counsel, Amcor