Working for Governance Institute
Governance Institute of Australia is the only independent professional association with a sole focus on whole-of-organisation governance. Our education, support and networking opportunities for directors, company secretaries, governance advisers and risk managers are second to none.
Membership Sales Adviser, part time, NSW
The Membership Sales Adviser is responsible for outbound sales phone calls and opportunity management to support acquisition and renewal targets for membership and subscriber product lines. You will actively identify and pursue all opportunities to recruit new members into membership and/or the subscriber program, and retain existing members.
Senior Media Adviser, full time, NSW
Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a broad understanding of the governance and risk management space? We are looking for a Senior Media Adviser to develop and implement our media strategy, engage on current and potential issues and deliver effective public messages.
Why work with us?
- Flexible work environment including part time, permanent, working from home arrangements, flexible start and finish times and offices in every state
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Professional development plans
- Free access to Governance Institute's courses and events
- Group Salary Continuance Scheme
- Group Life and Disability Insurance Scheme
- Free flu shots
- Annual salary review and bonus opportunity
- Social activities and staff appreciation day
- Monthly staff drinks
- Casual Fridays
And that's just to name a few of the benefits!