Governance Institute short courses & Certificates
Governance Institute short courses
- Half-day in duration and available online
- Run by experienced practitioners
- Incorporate current best practice in the field
- Focus on legal and regulatory governance issues
- Workshop style, offering opportunity for active discussion
- Practical and applied.
Combine six short courses to complete one of Governance Institute's Certificates:
- Certificate in Governance Practice
- Certificate in Governance and Risk Management
- Certificate in Governance for Not-for-Profits
Governance Institute’s Certificates are highly-regarded vocational qualifications offering flexibility in meeting individual learning needs. Our Certificate courses expand students' knowledge and skills in governance, risk and compliance, and the not-for-profit area — maximising career opportunities and work effectiveness.
They provide essential knowledge and skills (along with an industry qualification) for those in a governance role who are responsible for the corporate accountability functions of an organisation. This can be in a public (listed/unlisted) or proprietary company, a not-for-profit, public sector or other organisation.
In addition, the Certificate provides a Governance Institute qualification for directors, officers and other senior managers who require a broad understanding of their governance responsibilities and the skills required to carry them out.
If you would like to speak to a Governance Institute adviser about your study options, please call 1800 251 849 (toll-free) or email email@example.com.
For further information about Certificate requirements, visit the Certificate structure page. For information about courses, visit the Course descriptions page.